JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This sale is for a mint in box Browning Buckmark Camper SS UFX Target .22 lr pistol with an extra magazine. This pistol was purchased at Sportsman's less than 6 months ago in the hopes that my wife would be interested in shooting at the Pit but that did not come to pass. I shot it one time, about 100 rounds through it then CAREFULLY cleaned and repacked it and it has not been used or shot since. This is a great little pistol for kids or adults who are learning proper gun handling and shooting skills. The pistol has a magazine in the case that came with it and it comes with the extra one I purchased that is in original blister pack as seen. As always my sales require 3 things:
  1. Valid WA State Drivers license or ID card
  2. Valid Concealed permit for Washington State
  3. A bill of sale that I will create and you will sign and I will put your Drivers License and CPL information on, I will provide a copy for your records as well
Thanks for stopping by and please message if interested! Thanks!

buckmarke_zps0e3b1c42.jpg buckmarkc_zps8e5d149b.jpg buckmarkb_zpsa3ba7f81.jpg buckmarka_zps85b3a3ad.jpg buckmarkd_zpsa1fd3be5.jpg buckmarkh_zps67d4ce02.jpg buckmarki_zps8805c05a.jpg

This sale is for a mint in box Browning Buckmark Camper SS UFX Target .22 lr pistol with an extra magazine. This pistol was purchased at Sportsman's less than 6 months ago in the hopes that my wife would be interested in shooting at the Pit but that did not come to pass. I shot it one time, about 100 rounds through it then CAREFULLY cleaned and repacked it and it has not been used or shot since. This is a great little pistol for kids or adults who are learning proper gun handling and shooting skills. The pistol has a magazine in the case that came with it and it comes with the extra one I purchased that is in original blister pack as seen. As always my sales require 3 things:
  1. Valid WA State Drivers license or ID card
  2. Valid Concealed permit for Washington State
  3. A bill of sale that I will create and you will sign and I will put your Drivers License and CPL information on, I will provide a copy for your records as well
Thanks for stopping by and please message if interested! Thanks!
I deleted my inbox so it should be empty now if you want to message me chris. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.