JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The girlfriend is finally interested in learning to use a gun and getting her CCW. She had shot a P22 in the past and I'd comfortable with the platform. Could turn into a possible CCW weapon so looking for something lighter then the Buckmark. I know 22lr is not the best for carry and not up to debate that, my stance is any weapon is better than no weapon.

Looking to trade a Browning Buckmark for a Walther P22

Possible trade for pistol similar; ruger sr22, s&w 22, or similar polymer 22lr pistol.

Oregon resident and CCW Preferred.

I have a buckmark and just love it! If you are new to guns I would research a lot before. For myself I would not trust the 22 round or that platform for defense. Sometimes 22s don't go bang. Also the newer semi auto 22s are not always reliable.

Walther makes a great .380 as do many. Sorry for jumping this thread. I just think the more you learn and shoot semi auto 22s you might come to the same conclusion.

Yes a 22 is better than nothing but you have many more options

I have a buckmark and just love it! If you are new to guns I would research a lot before. For myself I would not trust the 22 round or that platform for defense. Sometimes 22s don't go bang. Also the newer semi auto 22s are not always reliable.

Walther makes a great .380 as do many. Sorry for jumping this thread. I just think the more you learn and shoot semi auto 22s you might come to the same conclusion.

Yes a 22 is better than nothing but you have many more options

not new to guns at all, will be mostly a plinking gun, and a gun for my lady to get used to fire arms without scaring her away. once she get comfortable with it we will upgrade to larger caliber.

I can't seem to get the attachments to work. What model of buckmark?

1DE33484-68ED-410C-8C3E-001F901438BF-1311-000000F162D2D5B3.jpg

BEE2CC66-C91B-4524-80B2-3FB4480377EB-1311-000000F15FFEF567.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.