JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$360
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a very lightly used Browning BPS Field Model 20-Gauge Pump Shotgun, stamped 57534NYY62, indicated it is serial number 57534, manufactured in 1992, and is a youth and ladies model. Walnut stock with rubber buttplate, high gloss checkered pistol grip and forearm, high gloss blued steel with engraved receiver. All photos were taken a few minutes before posting this ad.

It has a 22" vent rib barrel with bead front sight, and is fitted with the original BPS interchangeable invector, providing a modified choke with lead shot and a full choke with steel shot. Chambered for 2 3/4" and 3" The downward-facing loading and ejection port not only make this a pretty gun to look at, but ambidextrous as well. The gun is completely original, except the 3-shot magazine plug has been removed and discarded.

I am the original purchaser/owner of this shotgun. It is functionally and cosmetically in excellent condition. The bore is clean and shiny. Very lightly used, especially considering its age. I purchased it for my (ex)wife, but she preferred the couch to the field. Even though I'm a big guy (6'2") I discovered that it was the perfect pheasant shotgun for me, — lightweight, fast pointing, and just very satisfying to use, compared to my own Remington 870. Supplied with a new Allen padded case with zippered pockets.

Local sale only - no shipping - cash only - no trades - no holding — first come, first served! Buyer pays all transfer fees - will meet for transfer at FFL of your choice within a reasonable distance of Portland. Rifle is available for inspection at my place daytime and evening.

bps 1.jpg bps 2.jpg bps 3.jpg bps 4.jpg bps 4a.jpg bps 6.jpg bps 7.jpg bps 8.jpg bps 9.jpg bps 10.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service