JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
10 Gauge
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am the original owner of this shotgun purchased in approximately 2003 from Sportsman's Warehouse. It is the 26" barrel model with I believe the Mossy Oak Shadow Grass camo pattern. All 3 chokes included. I have literally put 1 shell through this the whole time I have owned it. I lost my area to goose hunt the year after I bought it. This gun has literally been sitting in the back of my safe for the last 10 years. I recently moved so I had to take all the guns out of my safe and discovered the Duratouch on the gun had become incredibly sticky. I searched the web and discovered a class action lawsuit and Browning is redoing them for free. The bad news is they are 3-4 months in turn around. I cleaned it with Denatured alcohol, and the sticky is all gone, but it lightened the color on the Duratouch significantly.

As you can see comes with 24 BBB shells, a box of turkey loads, a box of Sportsman #2 steel loads, and 2 boxes of BBB. I am in no hurry to sell this, just in my house move I am reassessing needing certain guns. Please no lowballs, and I am definitely NOT LOOKING FOR A TRADE. Just giving someone the opportunity to bang some geese the last few weeks of the season, then they can send the gun off to get refinished.

IMG_1524.JPG IMG_1526.JPG IMG_1527.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service