JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$680
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
9mm
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is brand new in the box! A true classic all metal heavy duty DA/SA combat pistol that was designed for law enforcement and military. Exceptionally reliable and durable. All USA made Browning (not farmed out to other countries). This was Browning's improved designed Hi-Power. It has that wonderfully thin profile (very thin grip for a double stack 9mm). Comes with the two factory 10rd magazines (can accept 15rd mags as well).

IMG_2323.jpeg IMG_2325.jpeg IMG_2327.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I assume the BDM mags are different that a Hi-Power mags? It's a shame these guns never really took off. I'm not a DA/SA guy, but these always seemed more aesthetically pleasing to the eye with a more comfortable grip compared to it's competitor's of that era. GLWS

Last Edited:
This is brand new in the box! A true classic all metal heavy duty DA/SA combat pistol that was designed for law enforcement and military. Exceptionally reliable and durable. All USA made Browning (not farmed out to other countries). This was Browning's improved designed Hi-Power. It has that wonderfully thin profile (very thin grip for a double stack 9mm). Comes with the two factory 10rd magazines (can accept 15rd mags as well).

View attachment 1417198 View attachment 1417199 View attachment 1417200
That's always been a sexy pistol.

Agreed! I often tell myself… just keep it… it's too cool. ;)

I'm just trying to thin the herd a bit though. Best let someone else enjoy it who'll actually use it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.