JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If I'm way off base here let me know. It's a beautiful shotgun and I just took it out and shot it a bunch on Sunday with my other shotguns. It shoots great, It's just not something I take out a lot. :eek:

They have a firearms library with used guns for sale. I'm sure they will have an A5 so you can get an idea on your price. I have an A5 thats an early 50's model that fires like it's LNIB. I think you're a bit high on the price...

Thanks for the suggestion. I considered that too but there's one thing I know, price has never stopped NWFAers from making offers, some silly, some really pretty dang cool, so I discounted it a bit. :s0114: I hadn't though of Cabela's. I always figure them to have inflated prices. I was right. They had a totally bubba'd one for the same price that I'm asking and mine is far nicer. That was the cheapest one they had. I also searched completed Gunbroker auctions because I know there's always a difference between what someone wants for their gun and what people are actually getting. That's why I like to reference the completed auctions that received bids. I want to know what are they selling for nationally. I saw a couple SCREAMING deals on there but overall it looks like $500-$600 is where a gun like mine is selling for consistently. Add shippping and transfer fees to that. This one is local, so no shipping or transfer fees and I don't call you in so it's off the books. That has value too, right? ;) I figure the mid-high end of reasonable give us both a little wiggle room.

My thinking was that it's not tactical enough or original enough (dang poly choke) for the discerning NWFAer and that's too bad because they're missing out on a really sweet shotgun. The truth is that it's not tactical enough for me. I want to cut it back to 18 1/2" and park it or paint it and I really don't want to do that to this beautiful, period sproter. I already picked up it's replacement, a Remington 11 that's going to the chopsaw, so this one is superfluous

Unfortunately I want/need cash so I was thinking that maybe it was the limited trade suggestions. Money talks though. I think my price is fair but it's clear that it's too high for you guys so try me. You may be surprised.:s0155: Till then, I figure I'll keep it and shoot it and enjoy it till someone gets interested. Who knows, maybe I'll find that it really does have a place in my safe.

Maybe that's it, I'm just trying to justify keeping it. :D

Keep your powder dry,
Snew

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.