JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought the gun new, sighted it in and hunted a couple years with it. Easily less than 100 rounds through the gun because I got lucky on my first set of hand loads and was shooting 3/4 inch groups at 100yrds the first time out. It would probably group tighter with someone who is a better shot than me. I've gone back to bow hunting so it just sits in the safe collecting dust. Comes with bases, rings and 20rds of handloads if you want them. 180gr Sierra BT game kings pushed by 48g of IMR 4895 which I started with because of lower pressure and good velocity. These loads proved themselves on deer and elk. Asking $500 obo.

I've had several guys ask about a scope. I had planned on taking the one on this gun (Leupold Vari-X III 3.5x10 50mm) and putting it on my wife's .243 win. I bought the scope new and had it on my Remington 700 until I sold that gun then put it on the browning when I got it. If your interested in the scope make an offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.