JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nicely used Browning Medallion chambered in 375 H&H Magnum. The rear ramp sight was removed for a scope to be mounted, but the scope is gone as well as the sight. There are a few very slight handling marks, but overall the gun is very nice. I am asking $700 OBO/Trade for the rifle only. I do have several boxes of ammo that I would be willing to sell along with, but they are not included in the sale.

If you want the ammo, I would like to get $900 OBO/Trade for the entire set up. The purchaser of the guns get the first crack at these and if they choose not to buy them, then I will list them seperately in the ammo section. I will not sell the ammo before the rifle sells, so please dont ask. The ammo is all factory loaded and is as follows:
26 Speer SP 300 gr (no box)
9 Federal SP 300 gr (no box)
13 Federal SP 230 gr (no box)
20 Federal SP Hi-shok 300 gr
7 Federal SP Hi-shok 230 gr and 13 once fired brass
20 Winchester Silvertip 300 gr

I will entertain trade offers for other guns or a 4x4 Toyota, plus I can add cash on my end if need be. I would also be able to travel up to a couple hours for the right trade.

Last Edited: