JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
...Sold...

Up for sale or trade is an extremely nice Browning A-Bolt Rifle. It's chambered in .338 Winchester Magnum and is stainless with a composite stock. It has only been fired a handful of times and is in very nice condition.

It comes with BOSS system, Bausch and Lomb Elite 4000 scope, black leather sling, hard case w/ metal latches, and 2 boxes of .338 win mag ammo (230 grain and 250 grain).

The MSRP on the rifle alone is $1,189 and the extras are easily worth $500:

<broken link removed>

I'm asking $895 or best offer for everything. Also open to trades or partial trades. I'm interested in just about any type of handgun (1911's, sigs, springfield, HK, etc.), other hunting rifles, AR uppers... I'm open to anything. Email (or PM) me with questions, picture requests, or offers. Serious offers only please. Thanks!

Last Edited:
Like them but don't love them. I've received a couple offers involving glocks... I'm open to all offers, but looking for somewhere around $1,000+ trade value (or $900 cash). Thanks!

Ok, well I have a Glock 36 (.45acp) and a Glock 17 (9mm), and thinking about what else I would part with.. If I wasnt getting married in two weeks Id have more funds :)

I need to sell some other stuff asap haha.

Ok, well I have a Glock 36 (.45acp) and a Glock 17 (9mm), and thinking about what else I would part with.. If I wasnt getting married in two weeks Id have more funds :)

I need to sell some other stuff asap haha.

Well, first of all congratulations! Why don't you email me (it's easier for me to get back to you on there) with what you have and maybe we can figure something out. [email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top