JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all. I need some help finding a replacement part or someone that can help me fix a part. Recently got a Browning 1910/71 with a bent rear sight. My first thought is to try and bend it back in place but its a thin peice of stamped metal. Considering the gun is almost 50 years old a replacement part is kinda hard to find. Everywhere I look is out of stock. The only other option I can think of is to completely replace the whole rearsight and slide a modern one into the dove tail. Any thoughts or fixes would be great.

IMG_5882[1].JPG

Hey all. I need some help finding a replacement part or someone that can help me fix a part. Recently got a Browning 1910/71 with a bent rear sight. My first thought is to try and bend it back in place but its a thin peice of stamped metal. Considering the gun is almost 50 years old a replacement part is kinda hard to find. Everywhere I look is out of stock. The only other option I can think of is to completely replace the whole rearsight and slide a modern one into the dove tail. Any thoughts or fixes would be great.

View attachment 982961
There are a few listed here that may work they even have screws and complete sight set ups just do a simple search for " Browning rear sight".

Virtually all gunsmiths have a parts drawer and may very well have what you need. You might also consider contacting Jack First Gun Parts. They are somewhat similar to Numrich, but the difference is that they fabricate rare and obsolete parts.