JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got a broken EAA Windicator 357 magnum snub nose revolver i dont feel like fixing, or mailing, or travaling to fix. Has blued finish and rubber grips. Finish is bright and scratch free. Grips are chewed up around front finger grooves. When working it shot straight. Front sight is filed down. Should come with orginal cardboard box, owners manual and two hks speed loaders. This was a family members who has passed on and a good gun but EAA has ticked me off. Looking to trade for anything in reliable working firing order.
Pistol, revolver, rifle, shotgun, rimfire, centerfire, blackpowder, whatever.
Im bummed and picky and want to hear some choices n options.
First time doing this. Pictures on the way.

Some spring or part broke inside im guessing. Hammer wont cock back at all. Trigger only moves cylinder a bit before locking up. The bit inside the frame that turns the cylinder is stuck out. Gun was always cleaned and cared for. Shot pretty good. This happened from dry firing like six times like six years ago. They still sell these. And i thought i hated automatic pistols jamming. Yikes.

Really lookin to trade. Can add cash if need be. If your selling something would probably want a hundred or hundred fifty taken off your price. 250 cash would take her but u should be able to get a new working one for that. Trying to see whats out there. Try to pm me because these conversations on here get long.

20181013_061856.jpg

Would you be interested in a REM 572 Fieldmaster ? It shoots s,l,lr tube feed. It has been used ,but, it works great. If you are interested I can send a picture later.
Thanks
Skidder

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.