JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Brits are off the deep end. I hate to say it but if they're not around in the next few decades it's entirely their own fault. "Blimey, we'd better ban guns and import entire third world populations, then make it a crime to make offensive comments. While we're at it, let's just leave them disapproving facial expressions to defend themselves with". Hip, hip, cheerio.

British Knife Legislation Proposals , page 1

The Brits are off the deep end. I hate to say it but if they're not around in the next few decades it's entirely their own fault. "Blimey, we'd better ban guns and import entire third world populations, then make it a crime to make offensive comments. While we're at it, let's just leave them disapproving facial expressions to defend themselves with". Hip, hip, cheerio.

Given how the British commonwealth likes its tea (and BELIEVE ME they like their tea), they're gonna hit a total brick wall when it devolves to this...... ;)

116EE7B0-E552-42EB-8E75-EF25ADF02A22.jpeg

give me a file and a piece of 1/8" thick 1" wide steel and I can have you a knife in a couple min. Wait until they have to try to outlaw bricks

I have a friend in England. The man occasionally has automatic knives smuggled in. (He's a fellow collector). The man enjoys the hobby and despises what has happened to his beloved British Empire.

And ball-point pens..... I can fatally perforate the snot outta someone with one of those babies!!

SO you grew up watching the Wonderful World of Disney as well? Us boys used to love waiting to see how BIC was going to shoot or pound or something their chaep ball point pens through a 2x4 or sheet of stainless and then write with it.

SO you grew up watching the Wonderful World of Disney as well? Us boys used to love waiting to see how BIC was going to shoot or pound or something their chaep ball point pens through a 2x4 or sheet of stainless and then write with it.
I remember those Bic commercials. The guy could use the pen to put a couple of holes in the top of a can of condensed milk and then write something. I used to try it on various cans of stuff. It worked.

I remember those Bic commercials. The guy could use the pen to put a couple of holes in the top of a can of condensed milk and then write something. I used to try it on various cans of stuff. It worked.

Guilty as charged.... it's also my primary PDW on commercial aircraft.... ;)

I remember the old "Bic" advertisements as well. This is why I buy Parker "Jotters" with stainless steel bodies. They are refillable, and at $12.00 - $13.00 they last for years. These came from the introduction of Parker's "T-ball Jotters" (titanium-ballpoint pens) from 1955. These were the first, and arguably the best ballpoint pens ever made.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top