Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Break Barrel 12 gauge

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by lilsqueve2003, Dec 7, 2012.

1. lilsqueve2003

lilsqueve2003 Eugene Member

I am looking for a 12 gauge shotgun for my girlfriend for christmas. I just want to get her a cheapo break barrel one. About 100 dollars or so. I can get one new at bimart for 125 I was told, but don't think it is needed to get her a brand new one if she isnt too into it. Email, or text me pics at 5418686259. I am in eugene oregon.

2. pyromancer

pyromancer Portland Freelance Graphic Designer Bronze Supporter

why not get her a 20ga? still common but a bit lighter on her.

aksu747, EZLivin, Glock Jock and 3 others like this.
  3. lilsqueve2003

If I can find one for a decent price, I might. I doesn't matter to me. 12 gauges do not kick that much lol

4. pyromancer

pyromancer Portland Freelance Graphic Designer Bronze Supporter

Did she ask for a 12ga? Is she about the same amount of body mass as you? I have a wonderful girlfriend who enjoys going shooting with me. I am 6ft 190lbs she is 5'6 and around 130, things that don't kick for me kick for her. She wont touch my 12ga after shooting it a few times, but has damn near laid claim to one of my 9mms.

I'm just trying to help here, so don't take this the wrong way but when it comes to girls and guns let them pick out their own. If you wanna get her a shot gun take her to a range where you can rent a couple and then surprise her with the one she liked. Otherwise your just buying your self a gift and trying to pass it off as getting something for her.

jbowls and (deleted member) like this.
  5. lilsqueve2003

Definitely not for me. I have a couple 12 gauges. I hear ya. If I get someone wanting to sell a 20, I would look into it. 12s usually just populate the market. Figured I could get my hands on one easier. She has shot my 12 gauges a few times and was fine, but if someone offered me a 20 to buy I would.