JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpeg

Well, let's make sure I got this straight... The fed's can't get NICS background checks right.... But they'll do just fine vetting Muslim and Islamic extremists/terrorists...

These are the same dutiful Federal Employees that did the Fiancé Visa vetting? Or are at least on par with them...

Yup, they're from the gubermint and are here to keep us safe...

No thanks I'll take care of my own safety...

Did they even check to see if that "woman" was a "woman" - she doesn't look "feminine" in the slightest. I'm thinking she was a he and they never peaked under the skirt for fear of offending the "poor thing"... and the guy looks like he's on drugs. Guessing those are both DMV photos. :eek: Yup. Good old federal background check at work. When someone who legally bought a gun goes off the reservation, they scream for stronger background checks and abolishment of gun rights. When you say you want tough background checks for immigrants coming in from terrorist hotbeds or who belong to groups of people known to spawn a lot of terrorists, you're a bigot and a racist.

1 year, 1 month and 12 days Mkwerx....with the current chimp in office an aweful lot of bad can happen in that amount of liberal time. Let's all hope the conservs can keep the Constitution together that long. All the libs are screaming about Trumps statement as going against the constitutional rights of muslims yet they don't bat an eye at going against it to take citizens gun rights away. Hmmmm can you say tyranical government?

The funny thing is that the President has the actual, legal power to do just what Trump was calling for under the Immigration Act passed in the 1950's. The President may halt immigration of any group of people, or put any restriction he sees fit, including limiting certain constitutional rights he sees fit. He actually CAN use his phone and pen, in a legal manner, to act. But he won't.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top