JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello guys, I am currently looking to trade my AR-15. Here are the specs:

4cf699d40c4ca39e1dcc0cc6e231a00c_zpsb07af220.jpg

Upper: Bravo Company USA Barrled Upper Receiver (factory assembled)
Bold Carrier Group: Wilson Combat
Sights: Magpul MBUS Flip up Rear sight.
Lower: Andersen
LPK: PSA w/Bravo Company USA FCG
Buffer Assembly: Spikes Tactical Mil-Spec buffer tube w/mil-spec spring and PSA buffer.
Buttstock: Bravo B5 Sopmod
Trigger Guard: Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard

I also have:

Bunches of Ammo and Mags I could include for the right deal.

**Feed not included, rifle has seen less than 300 rounds to test for function, ran flawlessly).

Interests:

Glock 17 (3rd or 4th Gen)
Glock 19 (3rd or 4th Gen)
AK-47's
Saiga 12 Gauge/20 Gauge
Mossberg SPX
AR-10
M1A
Saiga in .308

Cash/Items/Ammo (+/-) either way depending on trade. This is not a basic AR-15 rifle, aside from the Andersen lower, majority of parts were more expensive than your run of the mill DPMS and other entry level brands. If you haven't heard of Bravo Company USA, please google them and you will see that they are one of the best in the business and offer Noveske/LMT/DD quality at a mid-range pricing.

I am not desperate to get rid of this, just am looking to round out my collection. A good portion of my "wanted" items, would involve some sort of compensation coming back my way. I'm easy to work with but will expect fair value for both sides, at current market rates. Not looking for any pump shotguns or bolt action rifles UNLESS they are in addition to one of the items I have listed, to help make up value (if that needs to happen).

Lastly, I will not be responding to cash offers. I am not looking to sale, I am looking to barter only. Not interested in electronics/cars/stereos/musical insturments/tattoos/time at timeshares etc. Firearm related trades only.