Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Bravo Company BCM Recce 14 Mod 0 Factory Built AR-15 $1350

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by SLO, Jun 12, 2015.

1. SLO

SLO Portland Member

I am selling a factory built BCM Recce 14 Mod 0 AR-15. It is a mid-length gas system with a 14.5" barrel with a PWS FS556 muzzle-brake/flash-hider (to make it legal length). I have upgrade it with Magpul furniture (MOE grip and CTR stock). It also has the Magpul MBUS front and rear sights and a PMAG in addition to the steel magazine that came with it. From the factory, it has the highly regarded BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 charging handle and the BCM full auto BCG. This AR is super accurate and shoots flawlessly. I have never had any issues with it. I am selling it in the original box with all the original paperwork. Please, no lowball offers or trades! $1150 OBO

image1.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

image2.JPG

IMG_2856.JPG

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  2. SLO

SLO Portland Member

Price reduced to $1150

3. damarillas

damarillas Damascus New Member

Is this still available?

4. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

How many rounds through it

5. SLO

SLO Portland Member

I had someone interested but I haven't heard back. Let me check. I don't know exact rounds but definitely less than 400...more than 200. It is in excellent condition.

6. damarillas

damarillas Damascus New Member

I am very interested. I would like to come to take a look at it soon. You can follow up with me via email if you would like.

daamarillas@gmail.com

Would like to get specifics from you and take a look at the rifle this week. Please let me know, thanks.

7. Totem

Totem Wilsonville New Member

Is it still available? Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.