JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling a factory built BCM Recce 14 Mod 0 AR-15. It is a mid-length gas system with a 14.5" barrel with a PWS FS556 muzzle-brake/flash-hider (to make it legal length). I have upgrade it with Magpul furniture (MOE grip and CTR stock). It also has the Magpul MBUS front and rear sights and a PMAG in addition to the steel magazine that came with it. From the factory, it has the highly regarded BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 charging handle and the BCM full auto BCG. This AR is super accurate and shoots flawlessly. I have never had any issues with it. I am selling it in the original box with all the original paperwork. Please, no lowball offers or trades! $1150 OBO

image1.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

image2.JPG

IMG_2856.JPG

Last Edited:
I had someone interested but I haven't heard back. Let me check. I don't know exact rounds but definitely less than 400...more than 200. It is in excellent condition.

I had someone interested but I haven't heard back. Let me check. I don't know exact rounds but definitely less than 400...more than 200. It is in excellent condition.
I am very interested. I would like to come to take a look at it soon. You can follow up with me via email if you would like.

[email protected]

Would like to get specifics from you and take a look at the rifle this week. Please let me know, thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.