JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
salem
State
Oregon
I have 200 plus pounds of brass I am selling ALL IN ONE SHOT this a bulk sale $2 a pound for 9 40 and 223 . $3 a pound for misc brass. I have gotten a few questions so here it goes. I have 6 gal of 9mm 5 gal of 223 2,5 gal of 40 a half of 5 gal bucket of misc large rifle brass and more expensive pistol brass 10mm 32 etc at least 500 308 at least 500 30-30 misc coffee cans full half full of sorted by head stamp pistol and 223 brass. I will NOT respond to posts on ad. Text me at 541 974 4569 and I can send picks. here are approx weights 100lbs 9mm 40lbs 40 s&w 60lbs of 223 60 lbs of misc large rifle and harder to come by pistol . Local pick up only please i have a scale and we can weigh it out please bring your own containers (once all or most of the 9mm bras is sold I will consider separating the other calibers at an additional price for those who dont want to take everything at once)... approx weight value 9lbs 9mm= $18 per 1k 13 lbs 223 = $26 per 1k larger rifle like 30-06 is roughly $60 per 1k . If add is up I still have it. Might trade for small pistol or rifle primers. NO TEXTS AFTER 10pm edit I now have closer to 300 lbs I have about 1k of 380 and a decent amount of 45acp.. Will consider partial sales that include you buying some 9mm and offers for just 9mm

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top