JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi Neighbors,

I have massive quantities of Yugoslavian manufactured, brass-cased 7.62x39 for sale.

15 round boxes: $5.50 each

40 round boxes on stripper clips: $16.00 each

This ammo also comes by the case: 1260 rds for boxed and 1120 rounds for stripper clipped.

The whole cases are sealed in airtight zinc cans, that open like a sardine can, with a pull wire. Also, the primers are all sealed, meaning this ammo was designed for long-term storage.

Call Jerry at 360-356-1385 (Skype)

What is the case price's...

It comes to $462 (84 Boxes) per case of 15 round boxes.

Also, $448 for the case (28 boxes) of 40-rd boxes on stripper clip.

These are all beutifully sealed in airtight cans!

Sorry about the late reply: Just got home from a consulting weekend (societal collapse, of course!)

Jerry

I think it is this stuff that G&S has on sale for $238.77 for a case of 1260 rounds, or $189 per K

"This is 7.62x39 Yugoslavian military surplus ammo, mostly 70s and 80s production. Has the 124GR FMJ bullet copper jacketed (non-magnetic) bullet, and a nice bright and shiny brass case and is berdan primed. This is corrosive ammunition. 15rd box. (Order 84 boxes to make one 1260rd Case.)"

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info...37;2C-15rd-boxes/cPath/12_41/products_id/2960

Correct?

I think it is this stuff that G&S has on sale for $238.77 for a case of 1260 rounds, or $189 per K

"This is 7.62x39 Yugoslavian military surplus ammo, mostly 70s and 80s production. Has the 124GR FMJ bullet copper jacketed (non-magnetic) bullet, and a nice bright and shiny brass case and is berdan primed. This is corrosive ammunition. 15rd box. (Order 84 boxes to make one 1260rd Case.)"

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info...oxed,-15rd-boxes/cPath/12_41/products_id/2960

Correct?

This would be considered Thread crapping...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.