JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
67 pieces of 7.62x51
229 pieces of mixed .223/5.56, looks like mostly military
204 pieces of .380
749 pieces of .40sw
23 pieces of .30 carbine

Everything but the .380 and .30 carbine is once fired and courtesy of the US border patrol, left behind at our range. The rest is range pickup.

I'd like to trade for brass and components for .45acp, 9mm or .38/.357, except brass for 9mm, I have lots of that. I don't have a use for any of it so make a decent offer, I'm pretty flexible, I'd rather we both have something we can use, even if it's not quite even. Could also use a 10 round 1911 mag or field type holster or pistol powder W231/HP38, Clays, Accurate #2 through #9 Open to cash too, $75 for all of it? I have quite a bit of 9mm and some .44mag to even out a deal.

Can meet in Marysville for trades.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top