JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Brandt Foundation will be having a get together at Holiday Sports in Burlington Wa on the 6th of May.
Skagit Muzzleloaders ( the club I belong to ) has been invited to attend.
The Ruxton Museum will be going and showing our guns .
So if any of you have the time , come on over and say "Howdy"
Andy
DSC05463.jpg

Thanks etrain!
We are going to do a smaller show ... Taking only about 12-15 guns and no bows or much of our smaller accoutrements... Both of us are feeling a bit under the weather.

I still think we will have a interesting hands on display and hope some of you all there.
Andy

Thanks etrain!
We are going to do a smaller show ... Taking only about 12-15 guns and no bows or much of our smaller accoutrements... Both of us are feeling a bit under the weather.

I still think we will have a interesting hands on display and hope some of you all there.
Andy

I hope you both get better soon!

Andy I'm getting in the shower now I'm going to come and check it out because holiday sports is right next to skagit arm's and 16 miles from my house see you there

I just went and checked out Andy's guns well some of his guns and met Andy in person WOW he has some very nice old firearms if you ever get a chance to meet Andy and see his collection it's worth the time and he is a very nice guy just point to a gun and ask a question and he can tell you all about it I took a few pictures but I will only post one for now if Andy says it's OK I will post the pictures of him talking to the people there IMAG0944.jpg

All I can say is...............ROAD TRIP this summer!!!
I will bring Lead and Powder to offset the expense to keep AndyinEverson well supplied and running! If in ya needs any thing else, lemme know Bro, I got my hands in more then a few cookie jars:):):)

The two guns he had there that I would like to shoot one day where the handguns a colt navy and a colt army cap and ball very nice guns think Clint Eastwood pale rider lol I think he said they were from 1860's or around there

Last Edited:
A big thank you to The Brandt Foundation and Holiday Sports / Skagit Arms for inviting us down today.
Everybody on staff was very welcoming and friendly.

I had the pleasure to meet EPS ... He is a very nice guy ... Observant and asked some great questions.

We did a smaller show today about half of what we usually put out ...
I think it was well received.
Lots of new folks to talk to .... Many of which have never really seen a muzzle loader or even any gun before.
Nice to talk guns with a new person and hand them a 200 year old rifle and have them ask questions...:D
Andy

I just got a pm from Andy he said I could post pictures of him so here you go Andy was dressed in his old gun clothes lol there where lots of people there looking at the guns and asking questions so he was busy talking to everyone I very happy to see lots of young kids asking questions about the old guns here is Andy showing a kid one of the guns and talking bout it's history IMAG0943.jpg IMAG0945.jpg

I just got a pm from Andy he said I could post pictures of him so here you go Andy was dressed in his old gun clothes lol there where lots of people there looking at the guns and asking questions so he was busy talking to everyone I very happy to see lots of young kids asking questions about the old guns here is Andy showing a kid one of the guns and talking bout it's historyView attachment 361468 View attachment 361469
I should have took more pictures but I didn't want to get in the way to much lol

You were fine... No need to worry.
Next time , take as many as you want. ( Thank you BTW! )
You came at a good time ... Lots of folks were at the table then.
I enjoy showing and talking old guns ...
I think kid in the picture was impressed that he was holding a 200 odd year old gun.
Andy

You were fine... No need to worry.
Next time , take as many as you want. ( Thank you BTW! )
You came at a good time ... Lots of folks were at the table then.
I enjoy showing and talking old guns ...
I think kid in the picture was impressed that he was holding a 200 odd year old gun.
Andy
Lol I think his dad was more impressed that his kid was holding a 200 year old gun I forgot what the other guy's name was but tell him thanks for taking the time to show me the pistols and the bow and arrow 's you guys had those where pretty cool also

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top