JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a brand new Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 LPVO for sale, it has a 30mm tube. Super clear glass with a self range finding device, and drop/wind reticles specifically for 556/223. I bought this to use with an AR setup I had in mind but once I actually got the gun it had this identical scope on it already. I'll sell it for $280 and there's a chance I'll be heading north in the next few days and would be able to meet some of you Portland members in the middle if so. I am unfortunately on a layover in Phoenix right now so I don't have any pics but it is brand new. Also happy to send pics tomorrow when I am home.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Okay, I also apologize because mine is not the PST. It is the strike eagle, my mistake. I thought they both were under the Viper name, but I found out they are not so I updated the post accordingly.

That is in fact incorrect. All of the Strike Eagles, for quite while now, are gen 2. There is no PST in the Strike Eagle line. That would be part of the Viper series.
Yea this post was leftover from when it was listed as a viper. Appreciate your correction to make it more clear now, I should have probably just deleted it but now I'll just leave it up

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top