JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I know this is technically a pistol but I thought it would be more appreciated in the "rifle" catagory....

This is a brand new hard to find CZ Scorpion 9mm pistol carbine, NEVER FIRED. I've installed a Magpul AFG2, the CZ stock adapter and a Sig Sauer stabilizing brace. The CZ stock adapter can be used with any standard AR stock if you choose to SBR the pistol.

Also included in the sale include two 20 round magazines which came with the original purchase--

AND two of the impossible to find 30 round mags from CZ. I snagged them when CZ got their first shipment. They sold out in the first 20 minutes of opening them up for sale on the website. The website crashed from the flood of traffic brought on by news of the sale. CZ has received no subsequent shipments as of today though they supposedly have plans to bring more in soon.

The Scorpion will come with all materials included in the original sale. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking!

Asking $1320

--Would also take a look at AK variant rifles chambered in 7.62x39 in conjunction with cash to make a deal.

2015-06-21 11.27.59.jpg

2015-06-21 11.29.26.jpg

2015-06-21 11.28.23.jpg

Last Edited:
I know this is technically a pistol but I thought it would be more appreciated in the "rifle" catagory....

This is a brand new hard to find CZ Scorpion 9mm pistol carbine, NEVER FIRED. I've installed a Magpul AFG2, the CZ stock adapter and a Sig Sauer stabilizing brace. The CZ stock adapter can be used with any standard AR stock if you choose to SBR the pistol.

Also included in the sale include two 20 round magazines which came with the original purchase--

AND two of the impossible to find 30 round mags from CZ. I snagged them when CZ got their first shipment. They sold out in the first 20 minutes of opening them up for sale on the website. The website crashed from the flood of traffic brought on by news of the sale. CZ has received no subsequent shipments as of today though they supposedly have plans to bring more in soon.

The Scorpion will come with all materials included in the original sale. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking!

Asking $1320

--Would also take a look at AK variant rifles chambered in 7.62x39 in conjunction with cash to make a deal.
I have an od green Ak47 and Springfield 1911 od green
If interested in both either
Let me know
Thank you

20150613_102108-1.jpg

20150615_123832.jpg

I'm looking for cash out of this deal mostly. I'm up to my eyeballs in ARs at the moment and I'm not looking for any handguns but I could always use another AK parts kit or one of the newish AK models being but out by Century (the RAS47 for instance) to knock off some of the cash i'll need for the Scorpion.

I'm looking for cash out of this deal mostly. I'm up to my eyeballs in ARs at the moment and I'm not looking for any handguns but I could always use another AK parts kit or one of the newish AK models being but out by Century (the RAS47 for instance) to knock off some of the cash i'll need for the Scorpion.
Ok all I have is my ak47 1911 etc
Thank you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top