JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$474
Manufacturer
Holosun
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
New in box
Hs510c with hm3x magnifier
$475 obo
Open to trades in my favor
Call or text at 360931046

image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
for $10 yes
Ok, I will keep an eye on the listing. Full disclosure that is basically at full retail price so I would need to negotiate the price down to something closer to "used" for me to be interested. If you do not have any local interest let me know and we can discuss.

still available new in box never mounted or out of box
Right, that is fine. To be blunt (no disrespect intended) but the question is "why should I get it from you when only a few dollars more (and I really mean "a few" as in less than $10) I can get it directly from a reputable dealer who will handle any issues or warranty claims with the manufacturer for me?" Buying from a known vendor who handles returns and can directly issue a replacement without having to go through all the faff of contacting the manufacturer directly and convincing them this is a genuine product/purchase warranty claim has at least a few dollars of value to me. And that is before we even get to sales and promo codes. . .

I am just letting you know my angle here. I am sure there are plenty of people that would be willing to make a local purchase to save ~$20 off the normal retail price. I will keep an eye on the listing and if it does not move in a week or two I will bug you again, I just wanted to let you know I would be negotiating when I do. If you are firm we can just skip it (you did say "OBO", I am just stating my BO will be somewhat lower than listed).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews