JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PM only for communication please. Prices listed are shipped and net to my account, any taxes, fees, stamps, etc are the responsibility of the buyer. Payment via USPS MO or PayPal (I will not take a gift payment). No trades wanted at all.

I have a brand new Bell and Carlson Medalist Tactical M40 Long Action stock. The rifle this came from was removed from the box and taken to my bench for a swap with an AICS. This is an outstanding stock and a huge upgrade from factory Tupperware stocks. I bought this rifle strictly to do an AICS chassis build so this stock needs a new home.

These rifles were a special run of Remington 700 Milspec Tactical 5R's by Accusport. I am including the bottom metal, follower and spring at my asking price. I will not split these items out at this time.

Only reason for the sale is that I am getting out of a lot of my guns and this will never be used by me.

Please no trade or lowball offers. I am not in a huge rush to sell, but I'm open to reasonable offers from members here with good feedback. If you send me a lowball offer I will not respond.

$280 shipped or $250 picked up near Seattle.

PM me with any questions.

Bell & Carlson Medalist "M40 Style" stock for a Remington 700 BDL Long Action rifle.
Features of this stock include:
B&C Model Number 1001-22
Black w/ Gray Web Finish
Full Length Aluminum Bedding Block
2-front/1-rear Sling Swivel Studs
Semi-Wide, Target-Style Fore End
Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad
Weighs 2lb. 9oz.
13.5" Length of Pull
Uses Factory BDL Trigger Guard
Barrel Channel Accepts Factory Varmint/Tactical Heavy Barrels

The rifle shown in the picture is not included, obviously:

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

10915278293_fdad2a0f64_h.jpg 10915015686_511d8ac3dd_h.jpg 10915086134_4f585c1870_h.jpg 10914945685_fdd23ed8e5_h.jpg

Very odd, sorry for the hassle.

This stock sold on another site about 2 hours prior to me posting this message. Thanks for all the interest guys.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.