JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$680
Manufacturer
Aimpoint
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
Zip Code
**** 1 UNIT remaining ****

**** Selling this at cost so I won't be able to travel far from home; please be able to meet in Downtown Kirkland - I'm very flexible on meeting day/time ****

**** Will ship at buyers cost (will be around $8 give or take a few bucks). Will only ship to buyers that have feedback ****

Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight, Color: Black, Battery Type: CR2032, Lithium
https://www.opticsplanet.com/aimpoint-m ... 00170.html

It looks like a few of my builds are going to be delayed due to the rest of the needed parts not being able to be shipped to WA. Snagged a killer deal on a few Aimpoint T-2's and won't be using them for a while, so I figured I'd see if anyone on here wants them, otherwise they'll be returned to OpticsPlanet, or perhaps I'll hang onto them.

Price is $680.00 each, which is nearly my exact cost (rounded up a few bucks so I don't have to deal with small bills), and I have 3 units available. My cost was around $620 each, and then add sales tax. These are BRAND NEW and UNOPENED. Not "open box" or "refurb" units! Just received them last week. You are free to open it up and check everything out upon meetup. Will include a copy of my sales invoice for each buyer.

No games here, check my recent feedback on the sale of the first 2 units; I also have lots of other high dollar transactions and many positive experiences with buyers and sellers on WaGuns and on here.

I'm getting nothing out of this other than the credit card airline mileage points and around $35 in OpticsPlanet bucks. Hopefully this does someone a favor! Will do the fair thing and accept buyers in the order that I receive messages w/intent to purchase.

Thanks!

0E5A3B70-55CE-413A-9EFE-BB749E51C06A.jpeg CB5DFCE4-B76C-463F-8B65-3546F4258723.jpeg D64EFFF1-70FD-4E0F-8287-E8C14C0F1CCD.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top