JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just recently I started upgrading my AR15's I have an SBA3 on the MP15-22 pistol and I just upgraded to the magpul moe stock. The main thing I noticed with both guns was the rattling it would make when you are moving with the rifle. I watched YouTube for a simple solution and while I'm sure this has probably been covered a thousand times. I found it extremely helpful go to Home Depot or any hardware store they typically have Sticky Back Velcro Strips for $3-5. I cut them length wise in half then you place one or two strips you won't be using the Velcro part you use the side that sticks to the Velcro. Remove your stock or brace. Place the strip or strips inside the top of the stock. Once you reinstall your stock you will notified a significant decrease in rattling. I just thought it was a great fix cheap fix now my both my AR'S feel secure and your still able to adjust didn't interfere whatsoever.

D37F6581-EB01-46B6-86F5-11D96D8E03B9.jpeg 7488B1B4-5F3B-4ECF-A197-7DC245CB72B6.jpeg

That's a pretty good solution, but also keep in mind....

In AR World there is Commercial buttstock/buffer tube dimensions along with Mil Spec buttstock/buffer tube dimensions.

In my experience, if you go with the Mil Spec option, you will have less trouble (if any) with fitment.
With Commercial, since there are no real standards, you could have trouble with fitment.

Buffer-Tubes.png

That's a pretty good solution, but also keep in mind....

In AR World there is Commercial buttstock/buffer tube dimensions along with Mil Spec buttstock/buffer tube dimensions.

In my experience, if you go with the Mil Spec option, you will have less trouble (if any) with fitment.
With Commercial, since there are no real standards, you could have trouble with fitment.

View attachment 977687
Still have the issue with Mil-spec, this is a cheap way to experiment with the fit. Kudos to OP for letting us know... :s0090:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top