JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am doing my reloading room cleaning (my new girlfriend just moved-in to live with me, so the whole apartment is getting a new arrangement), so I want to get ready of firearm-related items that I do not need. I am asking just $60 for a box of goodies. Below is the list:

1) 60 x 308win bras cases from Federal Gold Match King factory ammo. These cases were shot only once. 14 cases are fully prepared and primed, so they are ready to be loaded. 5 cases are live ammo already reloaded (168gr Berger VLD match bullets, 42.5gr IMR-4064 powder and Federal LR primers). 41 cases still need to be prepared.

2) Forster 308Win Full Length sizing die. This is an old sizing die, but it was recently serviced by Forster (cleaned and polished by Forster service department) and is in top working condition.

3) Burris Zee Rings, 30mm, Low Profile. Fully Functional with all the screws and internal plastic rings.

4) KRG Bolt Knob for Remington 700. I purchased this knob new to try it on a Mauser rifle, but it did not fit well on a Mauser bolt handle. I did slightly send interior of this bolt knob, but the knob still perfectly fits Remington 700 bolt handle and stays very tight.

5) UTG Bipod Legs. These legs show a lot of wear, but they are still perfectly functional when you mount it on a rifle. This bipod in M-lock. The screw-locking plates are a little bit tricky, so you need to hold them with a long pliers while screwing the hex bolts.

6) 20MOA Rail for Savage Rifles. This rail is perfectly functional, but I lost the holding screws.

I would prefer to sell the above listed items all together and for now I am not interested in selling individual items. I am asking just $60 cash in person in Seattle area.

Cheers,

Dan from Seattle

Gear#1.jpg Gear#2.jpg Gear#3.jpg Gear#4.jpg Gear#5.jpg Gear#6.jpg Gear#7.jpg Gear#8.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service