JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys!!!

Finally going to pull the trigger on a bow! I've narrowed my selection down to either the assassian or carbon knight from bow tech! I wanted to to get some opinions prior to picking one of the 2 up. I've shot the assassian and for what it is it seems like a good bow for the $! With the knight just being a little lighter is there anything else that separates the 2? I've only rifle hunted in my life and the bows purpose would be for deer and elk. All input is greatly appreciated!

both bows are great, i have owned 2 bowtech bows and i liked them.but i switched to Elite. once you draw one back you open your wallet. they are incredible ,plus they warranty is awesome.lifetime transferable warranty and if you mess your bow up on a hunt,they will ship you one to finish your hunt.the customer service is outstanding.i sent an email at 8pm and had a response at 8 am. although i love bowtech and have shot both the assassin and carbon knight. my Elite is smoother and felt the best for me.something to consider.

I have the Carbon Knight and it is a sweet bow. It's pretty much the same as an Assassin but with the carbon riser. The Knight is replacing the Assassin, so if you're still able to find an Assassin it should be about 100 bucks cheaper. If money isn't a issue, I'd say go with the Knight just because it's lighter to carry around hunting.

I have the Carbon Knight and it is a sweet bow. It's pretty much the same as an Assassin but with the carbon riser. The Knight is replacing the Assassin, so if you're still able to find an Assassin it should be about 100 bucks cheaper. If money isn't a issue, I'd say go with the Knight just because it's lighter to carry around hunting.

Thanks for the tip, that was helpful to me as well.

I haven't shot the knight but I own an assassin and I love it. Great bow for the money. I used to shoot Martin and pse but once I pulled back and shot the bowtech it was a done deal for me. Draw back and shoot as many different bows as you can and pick one that suits you well. Good luck

Thanks for all the info... I ended up shooting the knight, experience, rpm 360 and carbon overdrive. I ended up pulling the trigger on the carbon overdrive! It felt better and I shot it the best. I originally wanted the experience but the overdrive chose me! Good luck to all and thanks for the input!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top