JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD**

Welcome to the world of the 50 BMG, Selling (or Trading) my Bohica MK1, 30 inch 50 BMG rifle. This is a quality built single shot bolt action AR upper, the military style bipod is built into the free floating hand guards and as well as full length scope rail. I have placed about 200 rounds downrange with this upper. Shoots and performs flawlessly. Selling just the upper (or can include the lower and scope for additional price)
Again the Sale will include the upper only, a replacement modified bolt catch (you will need this installed to replace the catch on your lower or you can remove the bolt catch entirely. This sale does not include the lower, scope or ammo although these can be purchased separately)
A personal note, this is one of my favorites from my collection for my AR system, I have yet to let loose with a 50bmg round that didn't bring smiles to everyone around! The design of the muzzle brake (included) is exceptional giving felt recoil similar to a 12ga shotgun. I'm not selling for any other reason other than I have two 50bmg uppers and I would like to expand my collection with other rifles/uppers. My AR system allows me a variety of different calibers I can use for my AR simply by swapping uppers in seconds I can shoot 22cal all the way up too 50bmg. It's trully the most versatile rifle system I have ever owned and my favorite.

Included with this Sale is the 50bmg upper and Bohica Arms replacement bolt catch only- $Sold
Optionally I will include an AR lower for an additional $Sold (will not sell separately)
Optionally I will include a Barska 10x40-50 scope for an additional $Sold (will not sell separately)
Optionally Safety instruction and range time for an additional $Sold (free with package)
Cash paid full package Will include 10 rounds ammo, safety instruction and range time here in Bend Oregon if you wish.

Prices do not include shipping. Upper can be shipped without FFL , Lower (if purchased) must ship to your FFL. FTF for Oregon resident, ID required or CCL a plus.

Terms are cash sale or trade ?'s Call or text 541-480-9516

(Currently looking for collectible Military rifles, m-24, AR-10, SAS, SVT, ACR AR uppers... or ?)

DSC00013.jpg
DSC00014.jpg
DSC00015(4).jpg

DSC00015(4).jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

Last Edited:
Still trying to trade you out of this one ! Is this the same model as the one that is on Gunbroker right now ? Didn't know if they have different grades.

Hey skidder, this is the mk1 with an mk3 upgraded brake, bohica made 3 models, mk1, 2 and 3, send some pics and info on what you have to trade. Thanks for the bump!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.