JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
Boberg XR9-S Onyx slide. This is a compact +P rated 9mm pistol with a unique loading system that allows for a longer barrel length. Cartridges are pulled from the magazine backwards as the slide retracts, allowing the barrel to extend rearward over the magazine. The gun also employs the rather unique rotating barrel method of recoil management, only found in a few semi-automatic pistols.

The pistol is in great condition, It's been fired less than 25 times for function testing. I'm the original owner and I've kept it in my climate controlled safe for the whole time I've been in possession of it. Bond Arms in Texas purchased Boberg awhile back and currently markets this pistol as their Bond BullPup. Factory service and parts for the Boberg are available if ever needed.

Buyer pays shipping to FFL of their choice or we can meet at a local FFL in my area for a local sale.

BobergXR9S_Onyx_Slide1 - Copy.jpg BobertXR9S_Onyx_Slide_2 - Copy.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service