JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2600
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Bellingham
State
Washington
Looking to sell my like new In Box Colt SOCOM with knights Armament quad rail and Colt Aluminum 30 round mag. Has the proper markings for anyone looking at it from a collectors standpoint. Asking $2600 firm. I have put one thirty round magazine through this gun to function check it.

Buyer pays transfer fee. No lowball offers please. Not in a hurry to sell. Some people may be pissed why its priced the way it is but Colt has stopped production of their AR rifles and the SOCOM's have gone up in price considerably.

Right now the only trade I would be interested in would be a Tavor X95 5.56 with a 16" barrel plus cash on your end.

Located in Bellingham but willing to travel a little further south.

Text if interested 206.251.0944

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looking to trade or sell my New In Box Colt SOCOM with knights Armament quad rail and Colt Aluminum 30 round mag. Has the proper markings for anyone looking at it from a collectors standpoint. Asking $1400 firm or looking to trade for FN PS90 or Arsenal AK's, preferably an unfired under folder.

Buyer pays transfer fee. No lowball offers please. Not in a hurry to sell or trade if it isn't right.

Located in Bellingham but travel to Woodinville daily and the Lake Tapps area about once a week.

Text if interested 206.251.0944
Good Day Sir, does it still have the original box and papers? How many mags?will be standing by for pics.thank you much.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.