JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could you mention which store?

I only ask because BiMart no longer have their sales at all stores, and if they do, the price varies on specials.

Blazer is pretty decent. Thanks on the heads up.

...but if/for folks who are not in a rush, and want to stock up a bit, Palmetto State Armory still has Winchester 124gr 9mm at $8.99/box of 50. Free shipping at 20 or more boxes (free shipping was 10 boxes at the time). Shipping took about a week to ten days.

Supposedly runs similar to +P, so got some as range ammo to practice with, given similar to defensive ammo. We haven't had a chance to use any as of yet though.

These guys here: Winchester USA 9mm NATO 124gr FMJ Ammunition 50rds - Q4318

Winchester gets bad rap these days.
Not hard to find a negative review.

Yep, the NATO is supposed to be +P if that's what you want.

For the hell of it look at some and see if the cases are the same length.
That was in one review on Glock Talk, I think it was.
Hopefully you have a good batch.

Winchester gets bad rap these days.
Not hard to find a negative review.

Yep, the NATO is supposed to be +P if that's what you want.

For the hell of it look at some and see if the cases are the same length.
That was in one review on Glock Talk, I think it was.
Hopefully you have a good batch.

Heard something or ruther in regards to Winchester White Box being not so great as well, but thought it was the 115gr. Dunno for sure.

Thanks on the case length tip though, just popped a bunch of randoms into a Lyman case gauge, all perfect so fars.

These all have the NATO stamp, least the ones I've checked.

In my experience, Blazer Brass is the least accurate factory ammo. Even the aluminum cased standard Blazer is better. Just my 2 cents, though. At that price, it is really hard to beat if they're just for plinking, though.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top