JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a newly put together blackout Noveske with 10.5 barrel. I have hexmag .223 mags and subsonic ammo, its jamming as you can see In the picture. Any suggestions would be appreciated. =p
Try different Mag?
pic.jpg

I had the same problem with some Troy mags and subs. I got a few of the Magpul dedicated blackout mags and they seem to handle the 208 grain subsonics without issue so far. The 110 grain supersonics seem to feed through everything.

A lot of times on new builds, it takes a few mags to run right and smooth up all the machine marks etc. If that doesn't work, try different mags. If still no luck, clean up the feed ramps manually. I assume the barrel extension ramps match up with the receiver ramps correctly?

thanks for the input! I went and tried Magpul .223 pmags and now they slide right in. the hexmags advertise .300, but they definitely don't work with my noveske .300 at all. Thanks again for your input as it was the mags. =)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top