JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Blackhawk
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Blackhawk! furniture for your Mossberg 500. Pistol grip with AR style stock and forend. It also has a built in recoil system to help tame heavy 12 gauge loads. It's used but in great shape.

Item has the following attributes:
+3 Aim down sight speed
+2 Reload speed
-2 Agility

Cheaper than dirt lists this for almost $70. I'm only asking for $25 or the equivalent in ammo or other cool gun/hiking/camping items.

Some ideas:
AR magazines
9mm, .22lr, 12ga, .223 ammo
Anything with a Magpul logo
PM me if interested

34F95964-1912-4D32-ABF7-0F149396B720.jpeg 39BEEFBB-CE68-4C25-8584-76BB753B6DFF.jpeg 8FF6CD21-550F-4CD3-81DA-4B633A0BE56A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
@mikeh240 can you let me know if this is still available please. I told you I would take it and have been trying to get you to set a time to meet. We have sent messages back and forth several times, but now seems like maybe you are ghosting me.

The OP completely flaked on me after exchanging messages for days. Tried to set a meet time or day, ghosted me. Tried to get him to mail it to me, wouldn't respond. Said he would sell it to me but instead ghosted me in the end. I even just asked for a response to know if it had been sold elsewhere...nothing. Not a great way to start here OP

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.