Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Blackhawk Chest rig, 2 subgun/MP5 mag pouches and 1 AR mag pouch

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by The Cheese, Jan 12, 2011.

1. The Cheese

The Cheese somewhere special Member

First up I have a Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. Commando Recon chest rig. Got this a while back. Going a different direction. Is in like new condition. Was never worn outside of the house. Asking $50 + shipping.

img5697g.jpg

I also have 2 subgun mag pouches. Was told they were made by camelback or camel back uniforms I cannot remember, but I cannot verify this as there are no markings or tags. That said they are very good quality, well built and in great condition. I never even took them outside. I put them on the chest rig, and they just sat there unused. SUBGUN POUCHES ARE BOTH SOLD

I also have one UTG 2x2 AR mag pouch in digital woodland I think its called. Holds 4 mags total and will easily attach to molle systems. I ran this at a few matches, but have switched up my rig and no longer need. For the money they work great. Asking $10 + shipping.

Would do $85 for the whole lot.

img5698t.jpg

2. The Cheese

bump

3. The Cheese

bump

4. The Cheese

btt