JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I bought a Charter Arms .44 Bulldog from Blacksheep. Without getting into a discussion about the wisdom of that choice...I had a problem right out of the box....the cylinder release pin fell out before I had fired the revolver.

Being a bit disappointed, I took it back, thinking maybe they would send it in for me....you know, a brand new revolver that I couldn't even shoot before it broke? Anyway, they said I would have to pay for the shipping...both ways.

I didn't think that was close to being fair, so I told them I wanted to return it. I had it for two days. The salesman said sure, but there would be a 25% restocking fee. And so did his manager. And the owner.

I told them what I thought of their customer service rather loudly, walked out, and have never been back. By the way, I called Charter Arms about the revolver, they said they couldn't understand why the dealer wouldn't ship it back, there was no cost involved, so they sent ME the pre-paid box....no cost....

Blacksheep has some good prices on stuff, but beware if you ever need any sort of customer service from them.....

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top