JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Double tap binary trigger. Works great, only ran 200 rounds through it, then decided on another (non binary) trigger.

338E635A-6B74-4975-A529-BB66702E0C92.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Question..........Other than the safety selector, what makes this binary? Because the TCG looks like any other TCG. Also the recoil spring is the same as any carbine spring.

Hello, thanks for the inquiry.
This is the buffer spring that came with the trigger. The tip is painted red to differentiate. It is a stronger spring. The selector does look the same but (not being a gunsmith) it looked like a couple parts are modified (at double tap) not by me. All I know is, I purchased it at the original $300 price, and it ran good. I just opted for a giessele (non binary). It was fun for sure. And you can't beat my price compared to a Franklin Armory.

It's hard to tell from the picture but the disconnector is actually 2 pieces. There is a spring that pushes the second piece back when the selector goes into binary position.

They are a lot of fun. Wish it worked better with my CMMG 22lr kit so mag dumps were cheaper.

FYI, if the seller doesnt have the slave pin you will want to get or make one. Keeps everything in place while installing the trigger pins. The diameter is 0.154" so dowel pins wont work. I used a #23 drill and cut it to length.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top