JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Go into bimart to buy a few rifles before the crap show and I always go right through so I'm watching the guy and he says o wow he is under review to the other worker then a message pops up on the screen and the guy looks at it and walks away I hear him say I screwed up and put his middle name as his first so he changed it and now I'm at the back of 20,100 place.. super mad not happy at all with bimart and the manager says it is what it is.

I had this hapen over COVID when I did a private party transfer at a gun at a shop over an hour away. I have never had to wait when I used my CCW license so I assumed it would be a one and done trip, but he put a "3" in the middle of my last name and sent me to the back of the list. Had to make a second trip and wait almost 3 weeks.

Hard to find good help these days, no quality, no responsibility….

I agree, head back in tomorrow, if your still deep in the queue, cancel the transactions and begin again. Let Bi-Mart eat the fee for the errored entry, that's not on the buyer.

Your late to the party, crap show is already here. People are going berserk trying to buy guns. It is every man for themselves.
Weird. It's almost as if people haven't been continuously warned over the last few years to hurry up and buy what they want or need because the noose is tightening on gun owners. I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for those who chose to wait until the shtf to go shopping.

Happened to me at sportsman's with the middle name. The called and explained. Instant approved as per usual.
Same -- misspelled middle name. The state messaged the FFL, "call office". The FFL did, the state said, "will you confirm the middle name?". Exposed the oops, approval before the phone was hung up.
Edit /
Now? What a mess. There are two guns I want, but I'm not going to bother.
Tard's gotta be phukin'. And all those bad, black guns of mine, with their infinite ammo mags, have killed less people than that phuktard "Angel", Alec Baldwin.

Bimart is anti "assault rifle" and active is liberal politics. Maybe support a store that isn't garbage
Is that like being Baptist? Still religious but the wrong religion? BiMart still sale most guns. No AR or AKs, which I don't believe they ever sold (that I saw). They had a Ranch rifle at one time. But they support firearms better than a lot of outlets. Reloading, ammo, targets. Ect.

Their biggest misgivings was the 21 age limit. I haven't found a perfect general store that supplies shooters. Maybe try Fred Myers, Target or Walmart for better results.

I have boxes of ammo my dad bought at BiMart in 1968. I have bought maybe 100 lbs of powder from them along with just about every other item in there hunting shooting dept. Over the years. So while I might not agree with a couple of their actions over the years I appreciate the support they do give shooters.

Rrrrright.......blame the store for the foolish OR Politicians and Voters. And for not anticipating........what would happen as a result of 114 passing.

1669863140903.png

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Bimart is anti "assault rifle" and active is liberal politics. Maybe support a store that isn't garbage
LOL.

Even my local gun shop here in WA (before it went out of business) was in favor of Universal Back Ground Checks for all transactions. Yeah....they figured things would be safer for the community.
Do-it-for-the-kids.jpg
And wink, wink......of course, they counted on getting more business as a result.

Whatever.....I disagreed. And/or, just say that I didn't like their brand of business ethics. Anyway, I don't actually recall buying a firearm from them. Or......just say that their selection and prices weren't to my liking. Whatever.

BUT, But, but......
I still had my out-of-state AR15 receivers transferred through their shop to me.

So perhaps......such situations (having to go through FFLs) should/could be classified as another Govt imposed "Necessary Evil"?

WAIT, Wait, wait.......(considering Bruen) were the founding fathers also required to go through an FFL to buy and sell firearms? COUGH, Cough, cough.....

IMHO.......
Passing a law, via initiative, just leads to more problems than it's worth. It's not like the low-IQ Politicians and/or voters care much about ensuring that everyone has RIGHTS. Hummmmm........ It seems that emotion plays a large part in their decision-making/thinking. And besides........it's not like the voting public can actually read and understand what they are actually voting on (for or against) when it's in an "initiative". YUP......that shortened version......just doesn't give a complete or clear picture of the situation.

Hey, why even pay legislators to make laws when they're not doing their jobs?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
LOL.

Even my local gun shop here in WA (before it went out of business) was in favor of Universal Back Ground Checks for all transactions. Yeah....they figured things would be safer for the community.
View attachment 1322127
And wink, wink......of course, they counted on getting more business as a result.

Whatever.....I disagreed. And/or, just say that I didn't like their brand of business ethics. Anyway, I don't actually recall buying a firearm from them. Or......just say that their selection and prices weren't to my liking. Whatever.

BUT, But, but......
I still had my out-of-state AR15 receivers transferred through their shop to me.

So perhaps......such situations (having to go through FFLs) should/could be classified as another Govt imposed "Necessary Evil"?

WAIT, Wait, wait.......(considering Bruen) were the founding fathers also required to go through an FFL to buy and sell firearms? COUGH, Cough, cough.....

IMHO.......
Passing a law, via initiative, just leads to more problems than it's worth. It's not like the low-IQ Politicians and/or voters care much about ensuring that everyone has RIGHTS. Hummmmm........ It seems that emotion plays a large part in their decision-making/thinking. And besides........it's not like the voting public can actually read and understand what they are actually voting on (for or against) when it's in an "initiative". YUP......that shortened version......just doesn't give a complete or clear picture of the situation.

Hey, why even pay legislators to make laws when they're not doing their jobs?

Aloha, Mark
The first corrective step is to get a grass roots movement going that will aid in getting term limits imposed.
As it is today, if a politician is elected on a Monday, his first priority on Tuesday, is working towards getting re-elected. Makes for little time left to do their job.
☹️☹️

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads