Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Bill to make it easier to kill sea lions clears Senate hurdle

Flymph

Reactions
OP
Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim

Reactions
Reactions
Seals and Sea Lions are just as dangerous to the Salmon runs as the so called Native Americans who take a lot more than the 50% that is supposed to be their share. And then they sit back and complain about the sport fishermen getting too many of their Salmon:mad::mad::mad:.

Reactions
Back in the day before white folks, there were no sea lions up rivers in shallow water because the grizzley's would be after them, one big fat sea lion is way better for making it through winter hibernation than a bunch of salmon. When was the last time you saw a sea lion up a river in Alaska?

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online