Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Bill to make it easier to kill sea lions clears Senate hurdle

Flymph

Reactions
OP
Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim

Reactions

KKG

Reactions
Seals and Sea Lions are just as dangerous to the Salmon runs as the so called Native Americans who take a lot more than the 50% that is supposed to be their share. And then they sit back and complain about the sport fishermen getting too many of their Salmon:mad::mad::mad:.

Reactions
Back in the day before white folks, there were no sea lions up rivers in shallow water because the grizzley's would be after them, one big fat sea lion is way better for making it through winter hibernation than a bunch of salmon. When was the last time you saw a sea lion up a river in Alaska?

LATEST REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    One more that Jeremy did for me. This is a Kahr K9 that also had to be redone
    • jg rider
  • NW Custom Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Had several transfers; purchase I'm happy with. Will continue to use.
    • Reacher120
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I use Lucky Sporting Goods for my work related transfers and consignment sales. Jeremy is fast and friendly.
    • withoutremorse

Staff online