JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The RVW is going to have so much chaos stirred up from this, Im sure.

With all that is going on in the US and the world, I dont even know why this is an issue currently or why they decided to just now (before midterms) bring it up. I think this was a desp state calculated tactic. The leak and the timing of the ruling are just too coincidental.

That NY case will be buried.

Plan on rioting with the official release of Roe v. Wade being overturned.
I think it's been subdued due to inflationary pressures, but once you hold people responsible for their exploration into carnal pleasure, there's hell to pay - literally and figuratively.
Fun times - the summer of burning love.

The RVW is going to have so much chaos stirred up from this, Im sure.

With all that is going on in the US and the world, I dont even know why this is an issue currently or why they decided to just now (before midterms) bring it up. I think this was a desp state calculated tactic. The leak and the timing of the ruling are just too coincidental.

That NY case will be buried.
....watching the right destroy themselves, on purpose, AGAIN! :(

And with the biden administration talking about giving out money for gas (aka riot pay)...

Without the covid checks I wonder how many of the "summer of love" participants would have traveled to the playgrounds. Is it the administrations plan to create a repeat performance?

Roe v. Wade should have never been a Supreme Court decision to begin with, that was their first error…. Prolonging official pronouncement of the courts current decision is another error.

Rip the bandaid off, this slow peeling is redicilous to say the least. And the DOJ needs to start enforcing the law, keeping protestors from the homes of the supremes. It's the law, enforce it.

And what about all those attacks and arsons done in the past weeks by pro-abortionists? Keep hearing bits and pieces in the non-MSM…. Not a peep from the DOJ….

Just more double standards brought to you by the alphabet agencies.

What , you mean creating right to privacy out of thin air ostensibly from an amendment meant to create rights for freed slaves then using the "right to privacy in the Constitution" to justify wholesale infanticide? Yeah

I wonder what the N.Y ruling is going to do for the I.P.s here in OryGun, let alone Hawaii, Cali and Washington? It basically strikes everything down, even a narrow ruling will have major effect!
And don't forget, SCOTUS back burnered the other two 2md cases until N.Y is settled, which tells me they will cover most of those other two with N.W!!! We might actually get a win this time around, wouldn't that be something, SCOTUS actually upholding the constitution, especially on a right that everyone demands action on! The lefts heads are gonna 'splode

I wonder what the N.Y ruling is going to do for the I.P.s here in OryGun, let alone Hawaii, Cali and Washington? It basically strikes everything down, even a narrow ruling will have major effect!
And don't forget, SCOTUS back burnered the other two 2md cases until N.Y is settled, which tells me they will cover most of those other two with N.W!!! We might actually get a win this time around, wouldn't that be something, SCOTUS actually upholding the constitution, especially on a right that everyone demands action on! The lefts heads are gonna 'splode
God, I sure hope you are correct! But, I'm a little slow today, what do you mean by I.P.s?

Roe v. Wade should have never been a Supreme Court decision to begin with, that was their first error….
Absolutely correct. Roe v Wade never should have been heard by SCOTUS back in the 70s.
It should have been turned down and the SCOTUS should have said, "Go figure this out on your own - all 50 of ya. That's what the 10th Amendment is for!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top