JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been watching GunBot for the last day for 22LR. It seems like anything under $0.15/rd gets sniped right away. Has anyone had any success stories or failures to tell about this web site? I would trust buying from Cabelas but what about the other web sites on there?

Just because you have not heard of them does not mean they are bad places. I am familiar with all the vendors on the quick search I did. Simple google search on each name will tell you exactly what you need to know about them.

I have been watching GunBot for the last day for 22LR. It seems like anything under $0.15/rd gets sniped right away. Has anyone had any success stories or failures to tell about this web site? I would trust buying from Cabelas but what about the other web sites on there?

I have purchased a few thousand rounds from LAX ammo, reman 9mm for practice with another 500 being factory new federal/lake city Green tip and another 500 9mm from freedom munitions. Last order I received in 4 days after checkout (LAX). As said before do your homework if in doubt.

Of the vendors listed under the powder and primer categories on Gunbot, I have bought from Powder Valley, Wideners, Natchez, Midsouth and 3 Gen within the last 2 months. All are well know and very good to deal with. I have no experience dealing with sellers in the other categories!

Gunbot is not perfect! I got word recently that one seller was expecting a shipment of Hodgdon powder first part of the following week. I watched their website and was able to buy 16 pounds of Varget before it sold out in about 15 minutes. I kept refreshing the Gunbot powder section and it never did show the powder while it was available or when it sold out!

I think it's easier to find a vendor that with backorder instead of playing the "check each website 10x/day game", but Gunbot is a cool idea!

I have purchased a few thousand rounds from LAX ammo, reman 9mm for practice with another 500 being factory new federal/lake city Green tip and another 500 9mm from freedom munitions. Last order I received in 4 days after checkout (LAX). As said before do your homework if in doubt.

Ditto for Freedom Munitions
Sportsman's Guide is okay not the cheapest or the fastest.
My fav is J&G Sales I have bought several thousand rounds from them, no BS and fast shipping. Goes out the same day usually.
Natchez has expensive shipping and low, low, low limits so they can make extra on shipping.
Cheaper Than Dirt, really is not.
The big places like Cabelas, Bass Pro and Sportsman's Warehouse offer free ship to store pick-up.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top