JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Super Sport Competition target loads 25 cnt. 12 & 20 guage extra hard shot $4.99

Remington 700 ADL syn bolt action rifle w/scope $369.77

Benelli Nova 12g pump shotgun or Stoger Double Defense side by side 12g 3" shotgun $349.87 each

Traditions Vortek northwest 50 cal. muzzleloader $339.97

Federal champion .22lr hp 525rd. value pack $15.97

FederalTactical 5.56 ammo 20cnt. 55 grn. $5.99

All 9mm, .357, .38, .40 and .45 cal. handgun ammo $2.00 off

Federan premium 17hmr ammo 5ocnt. 17 grn. $9.97

Sentry 14 gun safe w/electric lock $329.89

Nikon 10x40 action binoculars $77.97

StanSport camo BBQ toolset realtree camo patern has 6 cooking utensils 4 skewers, 4 steak knives 4 dinner forks and more... $29.97

now I'm getting hungry!:s0155:

Yay! Man I went back to 9mm recently and they were $14 a box at bimart. Last year they were $12 so I'll be picking up some ammo.

Northwest Armory in Milwaukie has Sellier & Bellot 9mm, 115 gr. FMJ, 50rds..........$9.99 box everyday price, which is less than BiMart's sale price. Good deal if you are close enough to their store.

I think I've shot 250 rounds through my ruger sr9 in one outing without any sort of issues. The dye doesn't really build up, at least not at 250, and it just leaves a red circle rather than an accumulation. It's great cheap plinking ammo and reliable too. Cleaning is just a hassle and lots of scrubbing. Back to the important stuff ammo is on sale at bimart. Sorry Marty I'll try to steer this thread back on course

Bimarts sales usually start Thursdays & run thru Wed. I don't know how the OP is privy to the sales ads before then...but everything he posted is now on sale.

The BI-MART add comes in the thursday paper. I don't subscribe to the paper, but the Oregonian delivers me a This Week paper that has the add in it on Monday or Tuesday. So there it is, just giving some advance notice.

Northwest Armory in Milwaukie has Sellier & Bellot 9mm, 115 gr. FMJ, 50rds..........$9.99 box everyday price, which is less than BiMart's sale price. Good deal if you are close enough to their store.

I got 21 boxes of S & B last year at BiMart on "closeout" @ $7.97 a box, it was actually $9.97 on "close out" then they had a $2 off all handgun sale. Anyway, that's all.:s0162:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top