JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They have done it again!

Ruger 10/22 black w/synthetic stock $169.97

Most handgun ammo $2.00 off per box

Whole cashews $12.99 for a BA can

Peters / Remmington 500 rnd. $14.90

Mossberg 12 or 20 guage w/2 barrels $239.89

Buttler creek 25 rnd. 10/22 mags $12.97

Lamiglass cascade and Berkley IM-8 fishing rods 20% off

They have done it again!

Ruger 10/22 black w/synthetic stock $169.97

Thanks for the tip - picked up a 10/22 today. to be honest, I was actually quite surprised. I bought a scope there and the guy mounted it for me and put a bore thing on it to help zero in the rifle (which was quite a ways off when it took it to the range) - nevertheless very helpful.

anyway I would def buy another gun there. very cool.

Able to visit 4 stores today and pick up about 1000 rounds of 9mm for only $170 and 200 rounds are JHP. Freaking epic deal, was thinking of getting some 380 but I'm prolly going to phase that out here soon. And just stick with 9mm.

Might limit my BUG options but I could just get a another (smaller) 380 and maybe 100 JHP and 200 FMJ no prob.

Came close to getting the 10/22 but decided that I need ammo more than another gun. Also got a box of that peters remington, see how well that feeds into my SCAR mk22 and Henry.

They will only let you buy 4 boxes of .223 for the entire sale!

Take a friend, wife, whatever to get more. The lady behind the counter would not give me another 4 boxes when I went back to the store in the evening, she said "The sale is for 4 boxes per customer per sale."

They will only let you buy 4 boxes of .223 for the entire sale!

Take a friend, wife, whatever to get more. The lady behind the counter would not give me another 4 boxes when I went back to the store in the evening, she said "The sale is for 4 boxes per customer per sale."

I think you just got hold of a Nazi clerk most of them aren't that way.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top