JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Federal tactical FMJ 5.56mm ammo $29.97 100 ct. 55 grn.

Federal field & range 12 or20 guage 25 ct $4.99

Fedreal .22 LR HP 525 rnd. value pack $14.97

Ruger 10/22 rifle wood and black $169.97

Other notables, Hamms beer and Dennison's Chili a perfect combo IMHO!!

I know where i am going today.(bimart)
of course after consuming copious amounts of beer and chili, my wife wont let me in the house.

Marty..
Thanks for taking the time to post the Bi-Mart updates. I don't root through the mail ads much, but I do check in here, and I appreciate your posts and remember them when I'm in town.
Mark

your quite welcome! A couple items I missed on the first go round...

Hot lips loader for 10/22 mags $19.97

Remmington core-locked rifle ammo $2.00 off per 20 ct. box assorted calibers.
Every year remmington puts a rebate out on these, so it's worth it to see if they have a rebate form.

Ganagkatsu red salmon and steelhead hooks and owner fish hooks 20% off.
I know those Gamakatsus are really sharp!

When the 200 round boxes were on sale they were $59.89
The 100 round boxes are on sale at......................$29.97

Very close to the same price, but half the quanity. About $6.00 per 20 rounds.

haha. Yeah whenever I'm quizzed with "And why do we need 100 rounds of xx?" I just tell her "Zombies, maybe the russians, al-queda, teotwawki, or just a fun afternoon!". She shakes her head and grumbles, and just leaves it at that. But 1000 rounds, that one is hard to explain. I try to appeal to her bargain hunter, she still doesn't like it.

haha. Yeah whenever I'm quizzed with "And why do we need 100 rounds of xx?" I just tell her "Zombies, maybe the russians, al-queda, teotwawki, or just a fun afternoon!". She shakes her head and grumbles, and just leaves it at that. But 1000 rounds, that one is hard to explain. I try to appeal to her bargain hunter, she still doesn't like it.

That sounds allllll too familiar. I just read your post to my wife... she smiled and nodded. Hahahaha

Sent from Samsung Captivate using Tapatalk

I got some of the 200 round boxes for 59.97 (they had'em at eugene bimart) a couple of days ago. the manager said he couldnt see the point in selling the 100 rd boxes on sale and not 200 rd. boxes

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top