JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buy one, buy one!! I made the mistake of waiting for the OSP on Black Friday for 1:45 and I saved $10..........so lets say I make min. wage(I don't, but lets say I do......), I actually paid more than this due to lost time........$8/hr*1.75hrs.....$14.00

I know a silly way to look at it, but they don't get THAT MUCH cheaper.

I bought one on Black Friday as well... It wasn't that big of a deal but I think I'd rather pay $10 more next time instead of waiting 2 hours OSP to pick up. If you have the funds there's no sense in not buying one when they're on sale. Even after you use it for years you can sell it for what you paid or better, if need be. Great value guns for sure.

I went to bi-mart on black Friday. picked 2 up (for me and my son). they called me at home when they finally got through to OSP...I got there, they did the check...and I left with them both. The Bi-Mart staff was really confused about what to do, procedures, etc...they said this happens every year.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top