JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone received their rebates from The ammo sales Bi-Mart had at Christmas? I bought a few cases of ammo and used the copies of the rebate forms they had. Looking at the fine print on the forms, they said copies of rebate form were not acceptable. I questioned the manager about this and he said they received these forms from their supplier. I told him I'd be coming to Bi-Mart if federal rejected my rebate request.

Got my rebate back earlier last month. It was a prepaid MasterCard.

Got mine a while back. Applied for mine online. Prepaid debit card. Those prices were good enough to be decent even without the rebate, so getting the rebate was gravy.

applied for 2 rebates online (using another address) and received just one of them so i gave them a call about it and was pointed to the rebate card issuing company which says they mailed it out over month ago.

So since it's been over a month they cancelled that card and will be issuing another one (4 more weeks of wait)

Funny thing is that i received a notification email about the first rebate to expect it, the second rebate nada but yet they say it was mailed out :confused:

I mailed mine in right after Black Friday. I just went online to check status earlier this week and found that it wasn't marked as received until earlier in February. Link is below. Click the Status Lookup link in upper right hand corner of screen.

Outdoor Brands Promotion Center
Just checked mine and I submitted it on the 14th, it was received the 25th and is still pending... I guess it's not a priority for them. ;)

I submitted 2 online. Got one in the mail a month ago (email notification first). I was wondering about my second one and happened to get an email notification two days ago. The delivery times don't appear to be consistent at all, but at least they're going through.

Good luck.

Are we referring to the Federal Black Pack rebates from Vista Outdoor? If so, I don't think it has anything to do with Bi-mart. Anyway, I got mine last week as a pre-paid master card. The envelope was pretty nondescript and could easily pass for junk mail.

Filed my rebate online the day of purchase (weekend of Black Friday), and got mine back the week before last. It was (as mentioned) a prepaid MasterCard, and last week I used it at @LuckySG 's store towards buying some "cool guy" stuff.... of course we had to split the purchase across that prepaid card and my regular debit card because I (naturally... LOL) spent more than what was on the prepaid card.

I recommend y'all do the same!

:D

Filed my rebate online the day of purchase (weekend of Black Friday), and got mine back the week before last. It was (as mentioned) a prepaid MasterCard, and last week I used it at @LuckySG 's store towards buying some "cool guy" stuff.... of course we had to split the purchase across that prepaid card and my regular debit card because I (naturally... LOL) spent more than what was on the prepaid card.

I recommend y'all do the same!

:D

I'm being told by my wife you're a bad influence... even though I had the same thought for Sportmans Warehouse balloon popping on Saturday!

did it online, followed the instructions, took all the pictures, got emails back,got prepaid card in the mail, spent it quickly. look at the expiration dates!
pretty straight forward, online.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top