JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Every once in a while someone asks about ammo cans so.......
I happened to be at Bi-Mart in Woodburn the other day and came across these. Check with your local store.
It's three cans for that price. The fat .50 cal, the reg. .50 cal and a .30 cal can.
1639715754543.jpeg

Aloha, Mark

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Every once in a while someone asks about ammo cans so.......
I happened to be at Bi-Mart in Woodburn the other day and came across these. Check with your local store.
It's three cans for that price. The fat .50 cal, the reg. .50 cal and a .30 cal can.
View attachment 1090192

Aloha, Mark
Dang, I was just in the Woodburn BiMart about 30minutes ago picking up some things for work and skipped the gun dept, I feel like a loser now.

Dang, I was just in the Woodburn BiMart about 30minutes ago picking up some things for work and skipped the gun dept, I feel like a loser now.
You may have to look around the gun dept. area - they sometimes put them on a back shelf. I had to look high and low to find them at the Beaverton store. But they are there still, have been for months.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top