JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's been quite awhile since Bi-Mart has offered Ruger 10/22's for the loss-leader price of $167.97. This one is blued/synthetic - one per customer, so bring the wife. :)

They also have Federal .22LR HP bulk packs for $13.89/525, limit 4 per customer.

Prices good only Fri-Sat 11/25-11/26.

Wow. Awesome prices in the "Black Weekend" ad.

With my luck, everything will be sold out by the time I get there!

I dont see the 10/22 in that ad at all though.

Wow. Awesome prices in the "Black Weekend" ad.

With my luck, everything will be sold out by the time I get there!

I dont see the 10/22 in that ad at all though.

It's on the front page, lower right. They usually don't put their firearms on the front page. That's such a good deal on the 10/22.

Last Edited:
Hey...........ammo is on sale too.

Estate SG shells (on page 6), 2bxs/$9. I use them for SASS (cowboy shootin').

Or

Federal M855 in ammo can, stripper cliped, 62 gr., 420rds., $139.87

Or

Rem .223, 55 gr., 2bxs/$11

Aloha, Mark

I just confirmed: <broken link removed>

Also, they will have the Federal .223 ammo on sale too for 139.87 - 420 count 62 gr FMJ!
I'll probably be forced to by a box of that.

It's on the front page, lower right. They usually don't put their firearms on the front page. That's such a good deal on the 10/22.
No one ever sells it for less than that because it is below cost at $168

You see the price on the Savage 11/111 bolt action? $327.98 thats like way cheap. My son bought one last Christmas and he's shooting quart sized groups with it at 100 yards with Remington Factory 150 gr ammo!

I'd like to buy one and slap a E.H.SHAW replacement barrel on it and convert it into a .35 Whelen and build a brush/bear rifle out of it using a 20" barrel some Williams peep sights and a Boyds walnut stock.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top