JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, Riot there is a double standard.. they teach kids at schools to do not touch get an adult when is the last time an officer went to a school to preform firearm education for kids.. Well you have this tool..

[video=youtube_share;am-Qdx6vky0]http://youtu.be/am-Qdx6vky0[/video]

Hey Riot, embrace the decaf. ;)

Long night and sick of cop bashing, race-baiting comments sparked to argue biased opinions. So I thought I would preempt with my own before this topic goes into another locked thread filled with off-topic hate and discontent.

On the flip side; I'm actually glad you posted both videos, Contract_Pilot. Kinda shows that even though you are LEO it doesn't automatically make you a subject matter expert on all things with guns. Nevertheless, the common man asks officers and departments for their opinions on subjects like firearms, gun safety and children...so it's refreshing to see a non-politically biased video saying "hey, be careful, it's a gun" while not putting 180 grains of copper jacketed lead in their foot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top