Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Best Video I seen In a long time from a LEO

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Contract_Pilot, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Contract_Pilot

Contract_Pilot Vancouver, Washington Active Member

Not just for police, For the average citizen also! As said in the past Education is the key to safe firearms and kids. Liberals, listen to the police you respect. Have to hand it to this video this is the way to do it..

Gun Safety for Children | BLUtube

[video]http://blutube.policeone.com/police-training-videos/1920361426001-gun-safety-for-children/[/video]

netcarrier and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Contract_Pilot, sorry to be the one to tell you but this but this forum is dedicated to anti-LEO rhetoric. Please only post slander, violent innuendos and/or insults to any LEO or pro-LEO persons.

3. Contract_Pilot

Contract_Pilot Vancouver, Washington Active Member

Ok, Riot there is a double standard.. they teach kids at schools to do not touch get an adult when is the last time an officer went to a school to preform firearm education for kids.. Well you have this tool..

[video=youtube_share;am-Qdx6vky0]http://youtu.be/am-Qdx6vky0[/video]

4. Flopsweat

Flopsweat Slightly right of center Well-Known Member

I for one like both videos. But then again I like cops, hate incompetence and don't much care for Glocks.

Hey Riot, embrace the decaf. ;)

Riot and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Long night and sick of cop bashing, race-baiting comments sparked to argue biased opinions. So I thought I would preempt with my own before this topic goes into another locked thread filled with off-topic hate and discontent.

On the flip side; I'm actually glad you posted both videos, Contract_Pilot. Kinda shows that even though you are LEO it doesn't automatically make you a subject matter expert on all things with guns. Nevertheless, the common man asks officers and departments for their opinions on subjects like firearms, gun safety and children...so it's refreshing to see a non-politically biased video saying "hey, be careful, it's a gun" while not putting 180 grains of copper jacketed lead in their foot.

Flopsweat and (deleted member) like this.