1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR Best two of three

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by NightmareSig, Jul 26, 2015.

1. NightmareSig

NightmareSig Hillsboro Member

I have three handguns that I am (somewhat reluctantly) offering for sale. Have my eye on a new prize and my wife says something's got to go. Converting two to cash will get where I need to be. I think.

So, looking to sell two and keep one. The first two that sell earn the third a pardon from the governor.

1. Colt Single Action Army. 45 LC. The Gunfighter, 4.62 inch barrel, color case hardened steel, stag grips. This is a real beauty and a great shooter. 1977 birthdate.
    My son really hopes this is the one that stays. $1,900

2. Sig Sauer 1911, Nightmare Carry. 45 ACP. 4.25 inch barrel, Nitron finish. Great trigger, very accurate and dependable; it's a Sig. If this one sells I'll be NightmareSigless. $900.

3. Ruger GP 100 Match Champion. NIB. Stainless steel, hardwood grips, Novak rear sight and fiber optic front. This gun is light (for a GP100) and quick handling. If I shoot it I'm gonna love it and never be able to sell it. $650.

So there you have it, three go in and only one comes out.

FTF sale to Oregon resident only. Valid ID a must, CHL preferred.

Thanks for looking.

J6065, Blackcobra, Loptr and 2 others like this.
  2. NightmareSig

NightmareSig Hillsboro Member

The Match Champion has met his match and moved in with a new shooter. One down.
    Dyjital likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.